NATURVEG® SPORT FEATURES
Why choose Naturveg® Sport?
1) Totally plant-based vegan supplement and free of proteins derived from milk or eggs.
2) The four vegetable protein sources (Rice, Pea, Hemp and Spirulina)highly digestible and rich in vitamins, guarantee perfect recovery and an ideal supply of essential amino acids for sport;
3) The presence of the branched-chain amino acid BCAAs facilitates the development of muscle massThey facilitate recovery and provide energy, endurance and power.
4) The glutamine peptide promotes recovery, boosts the immune system and can increase cell volume without causing water retention.
5) Naturveg® Sport is a vegan supplement enriched with Magnesium, Zinc, B vitamins and OXXINEA, a powerful antioxidant powder consisting of 22 fruits and vegetables.
Why Vegetable Protein?
One of the main things one worries about when switching to a plant protein is the possible loss of muscle mass. Can a plant source really provide a complete and qualitative protein, sufficient to help maintain and build muscle? The answer is "absolutely yes!" By using Gorilla Sport®, muscles are nourished just as well if not better than with classic whey proteins, similar blends or other proteins of animal origin. We have tested our prototypes, we have worked with sportsmen and women, with those who train seriously, those who work hard, suffer and sweat, those who are true sportsmen and women even without being professionals. Naturveg® Sport is THE PRODUCT! The precise formulation of Naturveg® Sport makes it possible to have a complete supplement, with the presence of ALL amino acids, with the extra addition of valuable micronutrients, aimed at optimal performance and recovery.
Naturveg® Sport is also indicated during periods of intense psycho-physical stress, where a regenerative and recovery supplement is needed.
Unrivalled Protein Supplement!
Naturveg® Sport can be taken in the pre- and post-workoutin athletes' breakfasts or snacks, as a supplement in times of mental and physical fatigue.Naturveg® Sport is totally plant-based and does not use any protein derived from milk or eggs. The digestive lightness of Naturveg® Sport also ensures perfect absorption compared to classic animal proteins such as milk and egg whites. without any 'side effects'.
In a nutshell, we have combined the best vegetable protein sources with the bestthe most effective and tested sports supplements on the market; all combined with an incredible, all-natural flavour!
What are the advantages and differences of Rice Protein? Have you ever heard of rice protein? The many benefits of rice protein are manifoldlike the fact that it is fantastic for those who are lactose intolerant or have milk allergies. Rice protein is an excellent choice to replace whey protein powder, and vital for a balanced diet.
– Excellent for vegans and vegetarians: Those who do not have protein in their diet and want a basic vegetarian supplement will find this product beneficial;
– Easy to digest: really mild for the intestines and stomach, so people suffering from chronic problems in those areas will appreciate this product.
– Great For lactose intolerance: if milk or milk products cannot be used, rice protein is probably the best source of lean protein and is easy to digest;
– Low cholesterol content: While many whey protein powders still contain significant levels of cholesterol and sodium, rice protein is safe and low in these elements, reducing the negative effects of too much cholesterol intake.
– Fibres: rice protein also contains fibre, which is good for digestion and digestive well-being.
Once consumed, rice protein maintains a constant blood sugar (glycaemia) level.As this type of protein is easily absorbed, the body utilises rice protein more quickly compared to other types of protein such as soya and other vegetable protein sources. This means that when rice protein powder is consumed after muscle activity, it will be used faster to rebuild and repair muscle tissue, significantly improving recovery time.
The pea protein is known as one of the most perfect proteins for human consumption. Its advantages over animal protein are:
– Ease of digestion;
– Lack of allergens;
– Ideal supply of amino acids for sport.
Some users find some protein sources difficult to digest, but due to its unique composition, 'Pisum sativum' is recognised to be among the more digestible sources of protein available. Common protein supplements have been shown to produce allergic reactions in some people, which may increase with repeated use. Of all the protein supplements available, pea protein has been shown to cause fewer allergic reactions.Perhaps most importantly for sports enthusiasts, pea protein contains a ideal combination of essential amino acids for sports performance:
– Lysinefor balanced nitrogen levels in the muscles.
– Argininewhich promotes muscle metabolism and a healthy heart.
– Glutaminewhich helps restore nitrogen balance after a heavy workout.Leucine, isoleucine and valine (branched-chain amino acids, BCAAs) help 'maintain' and protect muscle tissue during exercise.
From the seeds of HEMP one of the most edible, bioavailable and complete proteins in the plant kingdom is extracted. The total protein content of hemp is approximately 65% from globular edestinwhich is very similar to the globulin present in human blood plasma. It is easily digested, absorbed and utilised by humans and is vital for maintaining a healthy immune system. Edestin has the unique ability to stimulate the manufacture of antibodies against invasive agents. The other protein present and important in hemp is albumin, which is a highly digestible protein because of its globular shape. Albumin is an important free radical scavenger and is the standard for assessing the quality of a protein.Hemp protein contains all 21 known amino acidsincluding the 9 essentials that the human body cannot produce 'on its own'. Hemp protein can provide the diet with an excellent vegetarian source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fibre, chlorophyll and is a complete and balanced source of essential and branched chain amino acids.Hemp is recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO) to have the optimal balance of Omega 6 to Omega 3 essential fatty acids: 3:1.These fats are of great interest not only in combating a variety of diseases but also in helping to fight body fat. Hemp protein powder also has high amounts of dietary fibre, which helps keep you from feeling hungry and overeating.
It is seaweed. Yes, you read that right: seaweed.
What can spirulina do for us? One of its most impressive attributes is that it is incredibly rich in protein: 60% -65% of protein. In comparison, meat and fish products are between 15% and 35% in protein intake, beans about 6-11% in protein. So, not only is spirulina rich in protein, but this protein is highly absorbable, much more so than many animal proteins. Spirulina contains all the essential amino acids. For these reasons, spirulina is a plant protein loved by athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Spirulina has a high chlorophyll content, which is what enables all plants, including spirulina, to convert energy from the sun. Chlorophyll contributes to blood health, resulting in better circulation and less inflammation. It also boosts the immune system and creates a rejuvenating effect on the body.
Spirulina contains iron, vitamins A, E and K, and some of the B vitamins. It contains enzymes, minerals, phytonutrients, and has beneficial fatty acids such as DHA and GLA. Spirulina can have an antiviral effect on the body.
The Bcaa (branched-chain amino acids) in Naturveg® Sport make up approx. 35% of muscle proteins and are one of the main sources in muscle trophism. Branched-chain amino acids (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine) facilitate the development of muscle massThey facilitate recovery and provide energy in endurance and power sports, and can be taken both before and after training to restore natural reserves and raise blood concentration. Branched-chain amino acids are immediately bioavailable.
BCAAs are metabolised only in skeletal muscle, as the enzyme BCAA amino-transferase is not present in the liver where many other amino acids are converted instead. Many studies indicate that BCAAs are able to reduce the onset of DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness).
Naturveg® Sport contains glutamine peptide, the more soluble and stable form of classic glutamine, which allows its better transport into the blood stream and muscle tissue. It is a necessary amino acid for athletes.
- is used as energy source by many cells in our body, including the immune system, thus boosting immune defences;
– naturally stimulates GH levels;
– promotes recovery and can increase cell volume by being a vehicle for water and other nutrients, but without causing water retention;
- studies show that glutamine causes a increased energy expenditure resulting in increased oxidation of fat;
- may prove useful to regulate blood pH (level of acidity in the blood), acting as a 'buffer', i.e. a substance that can buffer acidity;
- has demonstrated enhancing the 50% post-exercise glycogen resynthesis;
- prevents muscle proteins from being broken down to form new ones after high exertion.
Naturveg® Sport contains magnesium, a mineral that plays an essential role in many important cellular reactions: it contributes to bone mineralisation and development and to neuromuscular excitability, together with calcium it intervenes in many enzyme systems, it is involved in the biosynthesis of proteins, fats and nucleic acids, it enters into the process of glycolysis that converts glucose into energy, it is essential for muscle contraction and smooth muscle relaxation, it is closely linked to resistance to fatigue, stress and the onset of cramps.
Magnesium can be beneficial in alleviating pain in premenstrual syndrome.
Naturveg® Sport contains Zinc, key component of many enzymes involved in energy metabolism .It is an important mineral for the proper functioning of many hormonesincluding testosterone, for body growth, development and sexual function; it also promotes the normal functioning of the prostate.In the body, Zinc is contained in muscles, red blood cells and white blood cells.
VITAMINS GROUP B
Naturveg® Sport contains B-complex vitamins, which play the important role of biocatalysers (coenzymes) as they activate enzymes to carry out thousands of biochemical reactions in the body.
B vitamins support energy metabolismare important for the maintenance of bones, teeth, hair, nails and skin, and contribute to the maintenance of normal psychological, cognitive and affective functions. Their synergistic action supports the metabolism of homocysteine, a recognised cardiovascular risk factor. They can be considered the main factor in nerve health and essential for maintaining muscle tone in the gastrointestinal tract.
In situations of psycho-physical stress, it is necessary to replenish them.
Naturveg® Sport contains Oxxinea, antioxidant powder consisting of 22 types of fruit and vegetables (white and red grapes, grapefruit, blueberry, papaya, pineapple, strawberry, apple, apricot, cherry, blackcurrant, tomato, carrot, green tea, broccoli, green cabbage, onion, garlic, olives, wheat germ, cucumber and asparagus) standardised in polyphenols (antioxidants) and ORAC value. Oxxynea is beneficial for the immune system.
Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity literally 'capacity of oxygen to absorb radicals' has become the current industry standard for estimating the strength of an antioxidant in foods, juices and food additives.
Naturveg® Sport is available at flavour Chocolate, Vanilla, Blueberry & Raspberry, Caramel and Summer Fruits.
METHOD OF USE
Naturveg® Sport can be diluted/shaken in 150/200 ml of water or your favourite drink or added to yoghurt, soups or other foods of your choice. All you need to prepare one portion of Gorilla Sport is 2 scoops (30g) of product.
Naturveg® Sport is a blend of Rice Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Isolate, BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine in a 2:1:1 ratio) Branched Chain Amino Acid Blend of plant origin. Hemp protein (degraded hemp seeds), Spirulina powder (thallus), Glutamine peptide of plant origin. Natural flavours, Magnesium Oxide, Dried fruit and vegetable extract standardised in ORAC value (Oxxinea FP), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Zinc Oxide, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Cyanocobalamine (Vitamin B12), Sweetener: steviol glycosides (extracted from Stelvia Rebaudiana leaves).