NATURVEG® SLIM FEATURES
Why choose Naturveg® Slim?
1) Specially formulated meal replacement for body fat reduction, weight loss and weight maintenance;
2) Complete vegan meal easy and quick to prepare;
3) Naturveg® Slim provides a balanced mix of carbohydrates, proteins and essential nutrients;
4) Thanks to Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) the body will quickly receive energy and consume more calories at the same time;
5) Controlled and balanced calorie portions;
6) High-quality product for complete nutrition;
7) Specially formulated for body fat reduction, weight loss and weight maintenance;
8) It can replace one or more meals;
9) Reduces the need to think about food during the day ;
10) Naturveg® Slim will not only help you lose weight, it will also improve your health by helping you learn new, healthier eating habits.
Rice protein isolate
The advantages of rice protein are many, such as the fact that it is fantastic for those who are lactose intolerant or have milk allergies. Rice protein is an excellent choice to replace whey protein powderand vital for a balanced diet.
– Excellent for vegans and vegetarians;
- Those who have no protein in their diet and want a basic vegetarian supplement will find this product beneficial. Easy to digestrice protein is excellent for increasing protein intake in those who avoid meat and dairy products;
– Great For Lactose Intolerance;
- If milk or milk products cannot be used, rice protein is probably the best source of lean protein;
– Easy to digest;
- Really light for the intestine and stomachso people suffering from chronic problems in those areas will appreciate this product;
– Low cholesterol content;
- While many whey protein powders still contain significant levels of cholesterol and sodium, rice protein is safe and low in these elements, reducing the negative effects of too much cholesterol intake;
– Rice protein also contains fibreexcellent for digestion and digestive well-being.
- Once consumed, rice protein maintains a constant blood sugar (glycaemia) level.As this type of protein is easily absorbed, the body utilises rice protein faster than other types of protein such as soya and other vegetable protein sources. This means that when rice protein powder is consumed after a muscle activity, it will be utilised faster, significantly improving recovery time.
Pea protein is known as one of the most perfect proteins for human consumption. Its advantages over animal protein are:
- Some users find some protein sources difficult to digest, but this is due to its unique composition, Pisum sativum is recognised as one of the most digestible sources of protein available;
- Common protein supplements have been shown to produce allergic reactions in some people, which may increase with repeated use. Of all the protein supplements available, pea protein has been shown to cause fewer allergic reactions. It does not contain any of the most common allergens.
- Excellent amino acid profile, essential and non-essential, arginine content is higher than that of soya, egg whites, casein and whey. The content of the essential amino acid lysine and branched-chain amino acids (leucine, isoleucine, valine) is also high.
Medium-chain triglycerides (MCT)
MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) means 'medium-chain triglycerides', which are different from the long-chain triglycerides (LCT) found in most foods (they are usually stored as fat deposits, their energy is conserved and a high-fat diet reduces metabolism). Recently, athletes and diet gurus have been extolling medium-chain triglycerides, extolling their fat-burning' and energising powers.
When MCTs are absorbed into the bloodstream, they bypass the digestion process that long-chain fats undergo (MCTs do not need bile salts to be digested, and pass directly from the digestive system into the bloodstream without being modified by digestion). MCTs provide quick energy for the body. When a meal includes medium-chain triglycerides, there is a significant increase in the number of calories burned (thermogenesis). They promote weight loss by increasing calorie burning.
Medium-chain fatty acids:
- fight bacterial infections and viruses, helping to strengthen the immune system;
- support a healthy body weight;
- donate a sense of satiety;
- help reduce stored body fat, accelerating metabolic function
- provide more energy;
- donate more mental clarity;
- facilitate better digestion;
- balance hormone levels;
– improve mood;
- facilitate the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients from various foods.
Maltodextrins are a water-soluble complex carbohydrate, are easily assimilated even in the case of enzyme deficiencies and have a low salt content. They maintain constant glycaemic levels, providing the body with constant and well-distributed energy.
Vitamins & minerals
Most people do not get all the vitamins and minerals they need through their normal diet, so Naturveg® Slim is enriched with vitamins and minerals to compensate for these deficiencies.
Vitamins and minerals are essential for our health and the well-being of our bodies. For our bodies to be at their full potential, they must be supplied with a vast and complex mix of vital nutrients. Deficiencies in just one of these essential vitamins or minerals interrupts the metabolic pathway that produces optimal efficiency and performance.
Replacing a meal doesn't have to be a demeaning experience, which is why the taste of Naturveg® Slim is particularly pleasant and able to give pleasure to any palate.
Vegan meal replacement available in chocolate and biscuit flavour.
METHOD OF USE
To prepare a tasty diet drink, mix 30g powder (2 scoops) in 250 ml water or your favourite drink. Replace 1 or 2 of your three daily meals with as many servings of Naturveg® Slim.
Rice Protein Isolate, Pea Protein, MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder), Maltodextrin 19 DE, Thickener: Guar Seed Flour, Natural Flavour, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Iron Gluconate, Sweetener: Stevia, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Alfatocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Zinc Oxide, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Sodium Selenite, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).