WHAT IS VITAMIN B12 USED FOR?
Here are some of the main characteristics of vitamin B12:
- is essential for healthy skin, hair and nails, and is involved in cell reproduction and skin renewal;
- plays an important role in mental and cognitive processes;
- contributes to the conversion of food into glucose, which is used by the body for energy; it is necessary for the production of red blood cells that transport oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. Vitamin B12 deficiency can cause tiredness and fatigue;
- regularises homocysteine levels, helping to maintain a healthy heart;
- can help combat mood swings, loss of concentration and depression by helping to regulate mood;
- optimises the nervous system by helping to produce myelin, the sheath that surrounds and protects nerves; a vitamin B12 deficiency can cause insomnia;
- in a study published in theAmerican Journal of Clinical Nutrition It was found that elderly patients who had received higher doses of vitamin B12 performed better in memory tests.
METHOD OF USE
1 tablet per day with water.
Microcrystalline cellulose; Anti-caking agent, Silicon dioxide; Cyanocobalamin (VitaminB12).
|No. of tablets
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of children under three years of age. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet. Do not use during pregnancy and in children or for prolonged periods without medical advice.
Naturveg® reminds you of the importance of following a healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet. Store in a cool, dry place. Close pack tightly after use.